We know it isn’t ungodly to teach about money because the Bible is full of instructions on the subject. You’ve read the statistics:
1. The Bible has five hundred verses on prayer, fewer than five hundred verses on faith, but over two thousand verses dealing with money and possessions.
2. The book of Proverbs alone is filled with instructions about money.
3. It has been said that Jesus talked more about money than about any other subject. Of Jesus’ thirty-eight parables, sixteen deal with money management.
4. One out of every ten verses in the gospels has to do with money or possessions – a total of 288 verses.
5. There is more said in the New Testament about money, than about heaven and hell combined.
If God thought it was important to talk to His people about money management and giving, you and I have no right to neglect these parts of His word.