Personal revival beings when the believer faces his sin honestly. Though painful, only honesty with God and others will enable the Christian to walk in purity and power. The following resolves are not a formula but are required of every believer.
1. Repent of every known sin (Rev. 3:19).
2. Forsake all questionable habits and activities (Rom. 14:23).
3. Make right any wrongs between yourself and others (Mt. 5:23-24).
4. Commune with God in prayer and be personally instructed through His Word (1 Thes. 5:17).
5. Trust God to use you as His specially designed tool for revival in others (Jas. 5:19-20).